Jump to content

Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Uziel Gal

Uziel Gal

Member Since 03 Apr 2014
Offline Last Active Apr 05 2014 11:59 AM

In Topic: Parts/fittings advice

04 April 2014 - 07:37 PM



Many thanks for your response - it is greatly appreciated. 


Yep, my H80 has the ridged hose, and I had a feeling that those may need replacing so no issues there. 


I would be looking at re-using the CPU waterblock from the H80, as I really need the combined block and pump unit to save space. I am aware that the Cooler Master Eisberg CPU block can be purchased as an individual component, which might be a better part than the Corsair block, but I think that it's height might become an issue. Are there any other combined block/pump assemblies that you are aware of that can be purchased as an individual item? If there is anything that would be better than the H80 block, and lower profile then the Eisberg, I'm all ears!


I'll have a look at the Nemesis radiators as you suggest. 


Thanks again for your time - you have been very helpful.





ps - Will you be stocking the Mayhem nano fluid?