Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WhatPulse - Anyone Got It On Mac?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts
Hey guys... Having trouble getting this to install on my Macbook. When i drag the icon to Applications, it just opens the page that tells me where to put the icon :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Anyone?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

spoon

spoon

Level 10

• Members
  • 5,077 posts
Looks like client is way too old, probably designed for very early version of OSX, Panther possibly. That's what I get:

Posted Image

My Blog => http://adriank.org

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Hmm... I get the one about it maybe being corrupt. The icon comes up like your one, but without the cross in front. I'm on Tiger though by the way.

Edited by propaintballa, 01 August 2009 - 11:12 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users