Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Smp clients not working|||

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

denis6902

denis6902

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Hello,

all smp clients i set have sttoped working, what's up? Have the Clients expired their deadline license?

On download pages it says:

"cb7aacec64100333575cc5f0036260f1
Released: 2008-08-08
Expires: 2009-02-02
Must run with -smp -deino for smp mode. See this wiki page for info on running the console with switches.
"

Is everybody's like that, or just me here? I tried reintalling from scratch, just like many times done before but when executing fah on CMD with admin rights of course, but the thing kind of starts but it so fast that it seems something fades away on the screen, like something getting minimized very quickly and you can't see, and nothing happends ofter typing fah
it just hits back to the installed dirrectory like:

C:\FAH

Anyone?

Regards

Denis

denis6902

denis6902

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
sorted!

Had do download the new "Drop-in binary for current Windows SMP console client (6.23)"

If anyone has the same issue, it is not necessary to uninstall the client or anything, just download this file to where you have your fah6.exe. Delete the 6.22v and rename the new one with the same name the old one had and it will resume the previous folding it was processing before,

DEAD EASY!

IanF

IanF

Level 10

• Moderators
  • 2,896 posts
I had the same problem :)

The 6.22 beta expired on the 2nd of Feb. I think the current 6.23 version will last 'til July.

ian.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users