Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Asus rma contact details

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

Always needs to be faster!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
I know the feeling buddy - its not far for me to go but buses aren't nice due to the people on them in the area there... and taxi's cost a bomb >.<

~Bex
PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"
Aaron : "TBH, a girl doing all that is a pretty perfect girl!"
Swift_Wraith : "could someone please check bex for a penis?"

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Awh, this sucks. All i will be doing is selling the board too... Hmm, duno what to do :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

7755matt

7755matt

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,012 posts
how much is the board worth now, how much would it be worth after repair or replacement. If its more than £16 difference then its worth it

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Well yeh. Im hoping that i will get a newer board...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
take into account postage and packing, would not be far off £10. and the fuss.
Do you think they will care that the NB block has been off my board? I tried replacing teh stock paste with some off a AMD heatsink, but doesnt stick like the original stuff tho. They could claim that I physically damaged it?
Now you will get ready for the zim zam and the babbidy bibbidy. and you will take off your clothes like zooofff zoom, and geat ready for the most magnificent pudding pop you have ever seen" - Bill Cosby

almighty15

almighty15

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
I sent my board off for RMA though dabs.com but i have no way of tracking its progress.

If i give ASUS the RMA number that dabs gave me will ASUS be able to track it?

Edited by almighty15, 07 June 2009 - 09:48 PM.

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Right time to get the ball rolling.

Got a broken pin rampage extreme (x48) here from he shall who not be named the retailer have point blank said no due to the different addresses, so would this be likely to work.
MR D to you.

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

I sent my board off for RMA though dabs.com but i have no way of tracking its progress.

If i give ASUS the RMA number that dabs gave me will ASUS be able to track it?

No, its prolly dabs RMA system number. contact Dabs with RMA number they will have to help you.

Right time to get the ball rolling.

Got a broken pin rampage extreme (x48) here from he shall who not be named the retailer have point blank said no due to the different addresses, so would this be likely to work.

........WTF?
Now you will get ready for the zim zam and the babbidy bibbidy. and you will take off your clothes like zooofff zoom, and geat ready for the most magnificent pudding pop you have ever seen" - Bill Cosby

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Theres a massive thread in the for sale section about it, guy sold off most of his pc, i got the x48 board only to find one of the pins is broke the place he bought it from wont honour the warranty and dont want to know, the guy in question hasnt been active on these forums since.

The regulars will know what im on about.
MR D to you.

spoon

spoon

Level 10

• Members
  • 5,077 posts

........WTF?

As Daza said you've not been around for long enough to get what's his on about :blush:

My Blog => http://adriank.org

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
oh, i see. would have also made more sense with some puntuation and without the :cool:. Also i dont think they'll accept repairs for broken pins, its faulty due to misuse.

Edited by Rincewind, 08 June 2009 - 12:42 AM.

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
(x48) = (x4 8 ) its the way the forums work.

Misuse if I got to use it which is why im trying this route would be nice to get the board working cant be that hard to bga solder a new socket in I know DFI do it for £35-ish,
MR D to you.

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
I spose best bet is to ask asus wether they would repair it then xD

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
a motherboard took 4 months to RMA! :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users