Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Asus rma contact details

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Bigdavegrrr

Bigdavegrrr

IS BACK! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
I never received a reply from Howard! Seems like the whole company couldnt care less! :(

Edited by Bigdavegrrr, 25 February 2009 - 02:32 PM.

sock58

sock58

Level 6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
got me an asus mobo here with no serial on it, cant rma it from what ive been told, any ideas?

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

Always needs to be faster!!!

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Not much you can do then mate :(

~Bex
PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"
Aaron : "TBH, a girl doing all that is a pretty perfect girl!"
Swift_Wraith : "could someone please check bex for a penis?"

freshage

freshage

Level 10

• Members
  • 3,934 posts
Still got my dodgy Striker Extreme at home, maybe they could sort that?

chris
Posted Image

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
Got to RMA mine, I hear they want £16!!! What a load of rubbish.
Now you will get ready for the zim zam and the babbidy bibbidy. and you will take off your clothes like zooofff zoom, and geat ready for the most magnificent pudding pop you have ever seen" - Bill Cosby

Biggles

Biggles

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
£16! for what? Do you get it back?

Rincewind

Rincewind

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
Nope, its to cover costs of posting and stuff I think.
Now you will get ready for the zim zam and the babbidy bibbidy. and you will take off your clothes like zooofff zoom, and geat ready for the most magnificent pudding pop you have ever seen" - Bill Cosby

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
No, it covers them sending and insuring it to Netherlands and back

~Bex
PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
!!! - WORD OF WARNING - !!!

Major RMA issues at the moment - customers complaining on time scale, apparantly they're ~3months waiting atm - now is not a very good time to RMA

~Bex

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
ARE YOu KIDDING ME?! £16 for an RMA REQUEST?!!??!!?!?

http://www.creativec...89a9b8440a821ca
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
IT COVERS INSURANCE, SHIPPING TO NETHERLANDS AND DELIVERY BACK HOME TO YOU!!! Jesus.... I know it sucks, but that's what I'm told. It covers "upgrade fees" as well *rolls eyes*

~Bex

PeterStoba

PeterStoba

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Thanks for this, helpful! One thing though, if my rampage was broken, and I had to RMA, I pay £5 for insurance up to £150, it's worth nearly double that, as are alot of their boards...

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Yeh... But it says "Request", what happens if they turn around and say they don't want to RMA it? Then you spent £16 and by the sounds of things, waited 2 months for nothing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
No request is they request a repair or replacement, sometimes they can't repair, so they replace, and when they can't replace, they alert you and offer you something else. It's aimed for people who can't RMA through their suppliers...

~Bex

K404

K404

KennyC

• Members
  • 1,411 posts
Im guessing Pro is thinking of RMA refusal for whatever reason? Would that decision come after shelling out the £16?

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Yeh. Thats what i mean...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Well I don't think they'll ever refuse... unless it's like volt modded etc. In which case I don't know what would happen.... I understand they are inspected and in some cases, repaired in Glasgow. After that it's sent away.

In my case they couldn't fix the card, and couldn't get an exact replacement so they offered me a card of my choice.

~Bex

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Did you have to pay the £16? Because i'm sure they never used to do it like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
I've never paid for mine. And you're right. They never used to charge. But that was the old UK centre. It changed hands last year. I was early enough to not have to pay the first time. The other times in my experience were cards I had recieved from them or had purchased from them.

~Bex

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Ah man... Sucks. I don't really have to money to be spending 20 quid here then and everywhere all of the time. Waiting for a claim to go through for the case on a computer i bought and the case got damaged.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users