Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Asus rma contact details

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

Always needs to be faster!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
As promised, here are the details for Asus RMA's (Asus aren't very clear on these details so I've done all the hard work for you!)

Asus RMA's - All the RMA's have to go through this centre sadly...
Email :: rma@creativecomputing.net
Phone :: 0141 649 7577
Addy :: 1429 - 1437 Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, Glasgow, G41-3RQ
RMA Manager :: colin@creativecomputing.net, 0141 649 7577 (Ext 651)

If something goes wrong, or they manage to "lose track" of your RMA (and believe me, they do it alot because Asus RMA centres in the Czeq and Netherlands use a different tracking system to the ones we use in the UK and for some stupid retarded reason they DON'T allow the UK RMA centres to access and check up upon) then get in touch with this guy.

Howard Penning - Godsend of Asus!!!
<removed at the request of Asus.

All Asus RMA's are to be dealt with via the place of purchase, for more information please use one of the contact numbers on the webpage below

http://support.asus....SLanguage=en-us

~Bex

Edited by Elemental_Dragon, 30 January 2009 - 08:14 PM.

PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"
Aaron : "TBH, a girl doing all that is a pretty perfect girl!"
Swift_Wraith : "could someone please check bex for a penis?"

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Ooo... Thanks Bex. I need this aswell!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Also - if anyone would like, I'm happy to offer status checkups because the store that do the RMA's is 10mins down the road from me! So if you need people to go in and kick up a stink then let me know :P

~Bex
PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"

mattblackone

mattblackone

Level 10

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
stickied

Bill
Posted Image

vaul

vaul

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,277 posts
i know Bex had a right pain with them but what sort of chance to do i stand of getting them to repair a motherboard if i bought it faulty?
theres a mb on ebay atm which i have my eye on, the seller tells me he tried to return it to them but as he has no receipt they wont take it, if i buy it from him ill have a recipt from paypal, anyone think its worth a shot?
one Love, one Game, one Planet.

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Buy it off him. He's selling cause he has no reciept to return to his seller. They didn't once ask me for a reciept for RMA'ing it at the Asus Centre

~Bex

vaul

vaul

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,277 posts
thats what i thought, got outbid on it anyway, jumped from £44 to £80ish in the last 5 secs!

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
: o What mobo was it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Hmmm as some of you are aware ive got a knackered x48 rampage extreme sat gathering dust as the seller has migrated and the etailer wont touch it with a barge poll where do i stand with asus on that one wouldnt mind paying some £££ to get it working.
MR D to you.

vaul

vaul

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,277 posts

: o What mobo was it?

striker 2

vaul

vaul

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,277 posts

Hmmm as some of you are aware ive got a knackered x48 rampage extreme sat gathering dust as the seller has migrated and the etailer wont touch it with a barge poll where do i stand with asus on that one wouldnt mind paying some £££ to get it working.

contact asus directly, if they ask where you got it just tell the rretailer has closed.
i RMAd a HD yesterday, wasnt even asked any details by seagate, they just said send it back and we will replace it. worst they can do is say no!

Edited by vaul, 11 February 2009 - 09:28 PM.

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Phone Creative and they'll doa a £16 charge because of no reciept and they'll RMA it and get a replacement or repair

~Bex

vaul

vaul

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,277 posts
its almost worth buying faulty parts on ebay and rmaing them!

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts

its almost worth buying faulty parts on ebay and rmaing them!

Lol... Someone was doing that with gfx cards the other day. I forget who it was though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_welshD1K_*

Guest_welshD1K_*
  • Guests

Lol... Someone was doing that with gfx cards the other day. I forget who it was though.

*whistles*

Guest_welshD1K_*

Guest_welshD1K_*
  • Guests

striker 2

i was watchign that

Guest_Pete_*

Guest_Pete_*
  • Guests

Phone Creative and they'll doa a £16 charge because of no reciept and they'll RMA it and get a replacement or repair

~Bex

So you pay £16 for the RMA but do you also have too pay to send it off from your local PO?

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Dunno really, I didn't pay a penny for mine, but I did stand and shout at them for a long time. Still shouting because the manager was meant to call last week about a refund fo rmy duff 4870X2 and didn't bother, and now he's off until next Tuesday - Oh how conveniant :?

~Bex

Guest_Pete_*

Guest_Pete_*
  • Guests
How you do yours then, did you personly take it in too them then? If so then we that are not on there doorstop will have to send it to them

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Yeah I just walked into the store after speaking to Colin and arranging an RMA

~Bex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users