Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tidal Rampage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
Nice one Daza.looks cool.great that its ALIVE.;)

Andy

Skorchio

Skorchio

How much can i fit in this space, ow i can fit loads in this spa

• Members
  • 3,167 posts
Looks ace mate, how did you get the power calble to be just the right length?

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Right long time no update me thinks.

After a few chats between me and tom on msn we've came to the conclusion that this build isnt finished far from it.

So the next couple of finishing touches are a nice custom bitspower x48 block to cover the south and north bridge with matching mosfet blocks.

A couple of asus 4890's as well they jsut called me for an upgrade that and I went out and got a samsung 2343 with a nice 2048x1152 res compared to my old 1440x900 on my 19" er's

anyway look what arrived today, more to come in the next week fingers crossed.:yumyum:

Posted Image
MR D to you.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
Bloody hell,you can afford stuff like that when,it's so close to Xmas.:(No more goodies for me this year.Should be an awesome setup now daza.;)

Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users