Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tidal Rampage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
Looks great to me,considering you only got a small space to work in.I must also point out that your PSU braiding looks top notch.Lovely neat wires,ahhh.Keep it up.;)

Andy

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Thanks guys really nice comments there,

Stevenm56 those filters are the ones that come with lian li cases so I hope they don't restrict flow to much from what Ive tested I'm not to worried as the fans Ive got are over kill for the rads and heat load Ive got around 200w of heat load left over even with a silly amount of clocking lol.

Andy aye I took a while on those wires theres a few that Ill hold my hands up to not been perfect but there good enough for me on my first try its a bit of a rats nest underneth now but Ive tried to do a tidy mess all will be shown tomorrow if/when the posti brings me my last part, take a guess guys I'll give you a clue its attached to a rad.
MR D to you.

tinytomlogan

tinytomlogan

Level 10

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
UGH stickers on the case....... you n000b get them off

ledbythereaper

ledbythereaper

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,248 posts
Seeing as you have 4 raptors, are you going for a Raid 0+1? If you can get a raid card that will read both arrays at the same time you're looking at some stupidly low access and read times

Posted Image

E8400@4Ghz, 4GB OCZ Reaper PC6400, Biostar Tpower i45, Asus GTX275, Asus Xonar DS, 8TB HDD space, Logitech G15 rev2, Roccat Kone, Lian Li V2000

Pablo

Pablo

Monster Hunter MK2

• Members
  • 3,274 posts
agrreed with Tom.. stickers are what 6 year olds have on bed headboards and wardrobes.

I like to change mine to engraved badges.

great build though.

RS standard boxes are great, can make a multitude of things, graet idea to use it to hide wires.

i may of personally had it other way up to hide screw heads, but you have easier access though?

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Sticker stay Lol Im not going for MDPC, its easy to drop 6k to get on there this is mine and my tastes.

Anyway a couple from the other day;

Posted Image

Posted Image

The asus lcd has since been moved to next to the res.

Now everything was leak tested last night and passed, however my PSU is now on RMA after my ears got fed up with the high pitch scream it constantly gave from boot to shutdown and was louder than the raptors.

Anyway all work is now at a standstill because of this.
MR D to you.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
very nice Daza.;)on the rad on the right,couldn't you of used some 45 angled compression fittings,would cut out some of that tubing,and we all know,shorter tubing=better flow=lower temps.:)Then again as you got 3 rads,won't make much dif,i guess.;)

Andy

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts

3 rads

4 Rads you mean :D

I did actually price up some bits power fittings but when the price came out I nearly fainted so doing it the good ol fashion way, flow is a bit of a problem even with two pumps will be checking when the PSU is back as there's a few items to eliminate first in that area.
MR D to you.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
Oh ye,i forgot your single.:blush:even cooler then.I am just finishing my build and had to send some back,cos i had to many.they are expensive,but are great for awkward places, like yours.;)

Andy

tinytomlogan

tinytomlogan

Level 10

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
Ive got a massive drawer full of BP bits I offered him at cost and he still didnt want them. What can I say the boy is a Jew!

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
Oh dam you Tom,could of bought some of you :(I was after some triple 90 triple 3/8 i/d,to late now.Don't tell me you got some:(Daza,these parts are a must and if you can get them cheaper then i would of jumped at the opportunity. :)

Andy

ledbythereaper

ledbythereaper

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,248 posts
Looking nice Daza, it's also refreshing to see someone who's realised that i7s are a waste of money for gaming :P

Posted Image

E8400@4Ghz, 4GB OCZ Reaper PC6400, Biostar Tpower i45, Asus GTX275, Asus Xonar DS, 8TB HDD space, Logitech G15 rev2, Roccat Kone, Lian Li V2000

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Right then a small update/Im bored while waiting for my PSU to be examined.

Now since next door woke me up at 7.30am, due to re-roofing there house :mad:, I decided to take out the studio lights and get creative it was either that or play some grid.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ive also re-tweaked the loop layout as there were a few tight bends that I wasn't happy with hopefully this new one will be better.

Next update should be within the week and hopefully Ill be able to get some full case shots on the front page soon.
MR D to you.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
That tubing looks a hell of a lot better;)You had to show me your braiding again,:(.Then again,if i had done a great job like yours,i'd do the same.;)I just love them sata power braids,top job.Oh and some sexy photos to.:cool:

Andy

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts
That's nice, few bubbles in the system but they'll work themselves out I guess?

Looking good :) Nice braiding.

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Right tiny update PSU passed the RMA so new one is getting delivered on Tuesday........ fingers crossed. Then do an all nighter Tuesday night an hopefully have some swanky pictures ready for Wednesday.
MR D to you.

Daza

Daza

MR D to you.

• Members
  • 1,643 posts
Mwahahaha It lives It lives.

Cough back to normal no nothing blew up this time so its all up and running yes it needs a few more hours of bleeding and its a tad rough around the edges but it works without an ear piercing scream its only a subtle one when you put your ear next to the PSU even my old 750 corsair sounds the same.:yumyum:

A couple down a dirty fresh from the card, yes its tinted blue windows so my camera now turns its nose up atm.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bed.
MR D to you.

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts
Nice one man :) Lumpy heatshrink on the psu there though!

Aaron

Aaron

There's ALWAYS room for a quad rad!

• Members
  • 2,079 posts

Right then a small update/Im bored while waiting for my PSU to be examined.

Now since next door woke me up at 7.30am, due to re-roofing there house :mad:, I decided to take out the studio lights and get creative it was either that or play some grid.

Posted Image

Did the sata connectors come ON yr psu, or did you buy them seperately. Im looking for some but cant find any im SURE are what i want.

Project 'S'

Cosmos S - i7 920 DO @ 4Ghz - Gigabyte EX58-UD5
GTX 275 - 6Gb OCZ Gold 1600Mhz
PA120.4 - XSPC DDCBAYTWO - HF Nickel - EK FB

I love chicken chargrills

spoon

spoon

Level 10

• Members
  • 5,077 posts
Also how that HDD cage is mounted? Did you screw it in to the 5.25" drive bays or something?

My Blog => http://adriank.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users