Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WCUK Gaming Clan

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
Rightio, we've had some thoughts about maybe getting something going with forum members online so perhaps the best start if enough people are interested is to post what you play/ would like to play, and what name you go by in those games so we can find each other and take it from there. Assuming there's enough interest just post with your details and I'll add them to this first post (with your forum name first, followed by your game name) :)

BF 2142

Delgado - Delgado
freebo - freebo_uk

Fear Combat

cobalt6700 - cobalt6700

Wolf ET

cobalt6700 - cobalt6700

Quake 4

cobalt6700 - cobalt6700
All arrays Chuck Norris declares are of infinite size, because Chuck Norris knows no bounds.

cobalt6700

cobalt6700

I glow in the dark?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
Fear combat/wolf ET/Quake 4

cobalt6700 - cobalt6700
Posted Image

IanF

IanF

Level 10

• Moderators
  • 2,896 posts
BF2

IanF - Uncle_Fluff

CS:S

IanF - Uncle_Fluffy

COD2

IanF - Uncle_Fluffy

ian.jpg

Freebo

Freebo

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
BF2/SF, BF2142, FEAR Combat, CSS, DOD Source, DOD 1.3, CS 1.6

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
Do you go by Freebo on all of those? :)
All arrays Chuck Norris declares are of infinite size, because Chuck Norris knows no bounds.

Freebo

Freebo

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Uuur, usualy yea, i use freebo for everything.

If not freebo_uk

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
Well I've added freebo_uk to my buddy list on BF2142, so hopefully that's you :D

Freebo

Freebo

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
yea i think it is :) need to install it :P not realy been worth it as i had 2 installs of xp in like 1 month :P

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
An honour to be briefly part of your squad sir :wink:

Shame the pub was calling, maybe we should arrange a proper time to wage war against the scum? :D

Freebo

Freebo

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Lol, t'is ok, you see EA disconnected me from their servers so i couldnt be bothered after that.. yea we need to get a game night sorted :) I need to get back into the swing of that game, i been playing CS 1.6 lately.. man i suck! where has my skill gone? i was once a person with positive KDR but now its very negative..

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
My ping is all over the place, it seems to get worse in the evenings about now though, when it's at over 200 :S

Anyone know any good UK servers to play on?

Freebo

Freebo

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Im ashamed to say it but im back on WOW, although im up for some Navy Field if anyone plays it :)

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
WOW....consumer of lives :lol:

Freebo

Freebo

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
aye... aye.. ah well, im power leveling to 60, i will be ok if you wanna have a game or sommant.

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
I have got Q4, i bought it on the first day of release then got really pissed when i found out that it doesnt support Joystick.... (I play Q2 still!, with Joystick/Mouse combination)

Only thing you can do is get a key mapper for a joystick, but it's utter crap :(

Bigdavegrrr

Bigdavegrrr

IS BACK! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
Im BigDaveGrrr (oddly enough) in BF2 and BF2142

Coolit

Coolit

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

I have got Q4, i bought it on the first day of release then got really pissed when i found out that it doesnt support Joystick.... (I play Q2 still!, with Joystick/Mouse combination)

Only thing you can do is get a key mapper for a joystick, but it's utter crap :(

Interesting!

How the hell do you play with both mouse and joystick!!! what does the joystick do?

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
Joystick is movement (left/right/forward/backwards - straff)

Mouse is for looking around and aiming... press the mouse wheel as jump and scroll up on the wheel for a selection of weapons, scroll down on the wheel for another selection of weapons ;)

Quite easy 8)

Freebo

Freebo

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Hey guys, just wondering, i got sort of a clan offshoot for FPS games curently recruiting, just wondering if you wanted to join.

Clicky

Not a brill forum but it will do for now.

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
Normally i would, but i'm in that many clans at the moment it would be pointless :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users