Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

World of Warcraft Chat !!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

vaul

vaul

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
swapped over to my lock for a while, will go back to the mage soon, 80-82 really fast, mainly from archeology exp! am 84 atm and loving uldum, the new areas are awsome, vasj'ir was so good its the first area ive actually completed and got the lawmaster achive for!
one Love, one Game, one Planet.

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts
Not sure if anyone is still here that plays wow, but i'm loving the new patch.

ZA and ZG redone are awsome! spent soooo much gold on repairs though. it's been a total wipefest the first couple of days. Got it down cold now tough.

mark.jpg

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Not sure if anyone is still here that plays wow, but i'm loving the new patch.

ZA and ZG redone are awsome! spent soooo much gold on repairs though. it's been a total wipefest the first couple of days. Got it down cold now tough.

idd its ok but after 2 runs bouth are face roll. Wwe have few mounts in guild already :(. I play wow from the first us beta then its like 6 years or something :)

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts
yeah, we're starting to faceroll it too. Once you get the mechanics down it's actually pretty easy. I've been playing about 4/5 years myself. :D

mark.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users