Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

World of Warcraft Chat !!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

Darkmyst

Darkmyst

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Just for the players of WOW,

What server do you play on?

Edited by Marcus, 30 October 2008 - 06:29 PM.

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts
hehe, you beat me to it. i r has made teh imba thread of wtfpwn :D

I'm on talnivarr EU,

Phobiaml - 70 human lock

Darkmyst

Darkmyst

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
The wife plays, on Bronzbread, she has 3 lvl 70s lol..

Myself, i have 3, but dont play much these days, i went back to Eve-online, as the pvp is more fun,,

Lock, 70
Priest 70
Hunter 70 full pvp gear. :D

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts
I've only got the 1 lvl 70, but i've cleared BT on it.
i got another toon, my rogue, to 58 but tbh i've switched to warhammer.
i was levelling my n*ts off getting my rogue up but i've lost interest in levelling.
i had to give up raiding cos the wife hates wow and that kinda killed the game for me.

Darkmyst

Darkmyst

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
I played Lineage2 for years, but got sick of the real world money problems, and farmer bots, Warhammer i did beta work for,, and hated it.. lol

Eve-online has lasted 5 years, so that holds my gaming record.

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts
i've thought about playing eve. a mate of mine plays it and loves it. i think he's been playing it for 5 years too.
What i thought was cool about it was the 2 client options... normal spec and imba!
i've got the imba spec installed, i just aint got round to making an acc yet.

Darkmyst

Darkmyst

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Eve is a great game, but it takes years to really get good, tbh. That because the game is skill based, and learning skills is realtime, that does not say, you cant join, and kill player within a few months, because you can !... Ever get the feeling i like killing people :)

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts
yeah, i gather from my mate that the game, when you get good, is the ultimate in being a B*****d pwnage! I really like the sound of it. being used to playing alliance, where we constantly get pwned, the opportunity to just go and pwn ppls months of hard work sounds like fun! but then, he's a gazzlilionaire in the game and pretty much owns the equivilent of starfleet + gem'hadar + cardassian millitary combined. from what he says, anyway.

Guest_welshD1K_*

Guest_welshD1K_*
  • Guests
Got lvl 19 twink pala 2k health 2.5k mana on nagrand with silly dps. 55 warrior on nagrand. 36rouge nagrand

but scorkio(spelt wrong no doubt) got me back into it so i made a pala 3or 4 weeks ago and on lvl 42 now on pvp server need to play more and get lvling! Only get 5or 6 hours a weekend on it. But my pala pwns all blue dungeon gear kills lvl 45ish horde for fun

vaul

vaul

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
70 lock on agamaggon, not played for a couple of months now, will poss give it another go when lich king turns up. Got warhammer installed at the moment but not gripped by it yet.

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts

70 lock on agamaggon, not played for a couple of months now, will poss give it another go when lich king turns up. Got warhammer installed at the moment but not gripped by it yet.

yeah.. but have you seen the nerfs????

all bosses and mobs in raids/dungeons 30% easier!

i went with a few mates and 5 manned kara after the patch!
i kid u not! did it in 2.5 hours! 2 tanks, 2 heals and me DPSing, lol

i'm not going back to wow, they have made the game so easy because of all the whining 12 year old that cant raid because there mummy's make them go to bed, but still want epix for the imbawtfpwn!

i mean, i remember when epix was an achievement, now every noob in the game just has to lose 10 arena a week to get kitted out.

sooooo much garbage in gear!

i was downing kael'thas and lady V when the fights were still impossibly hard!

easy games = FTL

i'm not sure if armory still works but...

http://eu.wowarmory....varr&n=Phobiaml

it might show my aflic raid spec but i've just gone full demon cos i wanted to check out metamorphosis :D

edit: also... i stuck my toon in an inactives guild...... its all about warhammer these days :D

Edited by LoudonM, 21 October 2008 - 01:12 PM.

Darkmyst

Darkmyst

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Heres mine :)

http://eu.wowarmory....zebeard&n=DevĂ­l

Jacobite

Jacobite

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
I play warcraft too... have done for years.

I have 4 lvl70's.

My main is T5 with 2 T6 items. Holy Paladin. (Got full ZA gear too) Realm - Aszune

Warcraft did get a little boring the last couple of weeks, but with the expansion coming next month, that should keep me busy ;)

-------------------
And for all those non-lovers of warcraft... :!:

Playing warcraft all night with thousands of other people, compared to continually shooting the same idiots on a 32 man server... I know what I'd rather do.

World of Warcraft - the best selling PC game EVER !! doesn't that tell you summit :P

..... rant over o/

Edited by Jacobite, 21 October 2008 - 07:21 PM.

insomnai

insomnai

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
lol, i play WoW too. 70 mage called Bloodloss on Frostmane.

I like how people say we have no lives and that it's the most boring thing on earth, yet here we are talking about upgrading computers. Instead of hitting those bars that we talk about so much.

Hehehehehe

Nothing wrong with Warcraft. I'll be there with my robes on when the film comes out! ROFLCOPTER

insomnai

insomnai

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
you're only pwned if you're alliance on sunwell isle trying to make a little gold while also attempting to not be long range gankorzed by an army of pvp specced warlocks and shammy's.

freshage

freshage

Level 10

• Members
  • 3,934 posts
God im so glad i got out of this game when i did lol... Sold my account :D

had a 70 Rogue - full s3 gear and weps (mutilate daggers <both offhand... two slow ones>), was mutilate :D

70 hunter, full s3 with pheonix bow... hated that char

those WERE my mains :)

chris
Posted Image

Skorchio

Skorchio

How much can i fit in this space, ow i can fit loads in this spa

• Members
  • 3,167 posts
Pro when i do eventualy come down to you for the weeknd im going to knock some sence in to you. Wow is the best game EVER made. Its going to take alot to beat it! It just ticks all the box's!!!

narion

narion

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Rofl, so much for Marmite being love or hate surely WOW is more like that....

and oh yeah Lvl 70 Mage on Kilrogg (got forced to transfer to a non PVP realm :( (sux)
and a pair of warriors been multiboxing with :) also 70 on same server

Bandyquill

Bandyquill

Level 9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts
erm i woke up with a hangover this morning.... by 12 it had gone, now after reading this thread its back again !!!!!!!! GET SOME FRIENDS, go out get drunk and party XD

please

narion

narion

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
i do all that, have a life and play wow.

Wow just drains the soul not the life ;)

edit: all mmos drain the soul

Edited by narion, 22 October 2008 - 03:48 PM.
Cos i've played WAY too many MMOs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users