Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

i34 Pictures

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
Now she was very nice and them nipples looked tweekable [-Y .I popped in with my bro.
The place is massive.I am sure i saw Marcus on the guitar doing some jamming. :|
Well i took some photos on my mobile not the best :oops:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Big Fat Boy on the MSI stall

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
These guys were playing with liquid nitrogen as if it was just water,no gloves on :shock:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Four kings possy

Posted Image
One for pablo.

We got loads of freebies and coolermaster were throwing stuff into the crowd,they were like a wild pack of wolves :lol:
That sexy girl in white moved away sharpish,loads of groping hands. 8-o) There was another blonde head by the samsung stall,no saggy arse. :wink:
The main playing areas were rammed and was nice and dark.loved to of played there.Had a great day but had to get back to the real world :cry:

Andy

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
andy when/where you about? I wanted to say hi and thank you for the emblem(even tho as I said, less then handy Mr Dandy didn't bring it).

I was at the Intel's Begginers Overclocking class today, going to be going to the Advanced one a at 3pm.

I've taken quite a few photos but can't seem to upload them.

off now to see if I can win a Wii at the EA stand by beating them at FIFA09.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
We got there about 11.30 sat morn and stayed till 4.sorry i missed ya #-o .Shame mr Dandy didn't bring it oTo .That Intel stall had some wicked rigs,we basically played on any computer we could.Good luck on the clocking classes. :wink:

Andy

cobalt6700

cobalt6700

I glow in the dark?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Now she was very nice and them nipples looked tweekable [-Y .I popped in with my bro.
The place is massive.I am sure i saw Marcus on the guitar doing some jamming. :|

yeah he was, and i was drumming with him!
Posted Image

Pablo

Pablo

Monster Hunter MK2

• Members
  • 3,274 posts
nice artwork, cheers Andy, thats what you call full coverage, hope mine comes out like that :D .

Helgate london yes?

dont like artwork based on games as when game goes out of date, so does artwork :( .

Marcus

Marcus

Speed & Tickets

• Administrators
  • 7,305 posts
Just got back now.. gonna go have tea then i'll post the pics! :)

marcus.jpg

Davep

Davep

Level 10

• Members
  • 2,939 posts
You better! :D

Guest_welshD1K_*

Guest_welshD1K_*
  • Guests
chop chop gimp dude lol

OneEyeUK

OneEyeUK

Level Eleventeen

• Members
  • 2,298 posts

Posted Image

It's a good job you didn't get a shot from behind.

My mate reckons she's the only lass he's ever seen with a double chin on her arse.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

OneEyeUK

OneEyeUK

Level Eleventeen

• Members
  • 2,298 posts

yeah he was, and i was drumming with him!

Didn't get any shots of that, but you're well decent drummer gaz.

Got a vid clip on my phone still to upload of marcus on that rapid river arcade game. :lol:

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Bentleya

Bentleya

Bentleya

• Members
  • 3,791 posts
http://www.bit-tech.... ... coverage/1 bit tech got some pics up and marcus and robs orange omega is on there :D

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
sorry for not recognizing you cobalt6700. :oops: did any of you guys who went,enter as a team and did you do any good :?:

Andy

midnightray

midnightray

Level 6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
Rofl, 2 guys came walking past our row and stopped and asked me what I had in my WC setup. They totally blanked my clannies tri sli and extreme watercooling for my basic cpu water block only and tiny piping.

Turns out one of them was the designer or something of XSPC and was interested to see the acrylic edge. He said it was quite rare. And I had to ask about the V2 and he said they had a few left, even after I asked about Lasher going and buying 5 of em.
Posted Image

propaintballa

propaintballa

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,747 posts
Ive got the main picture of buff skorch...But...Photobatty wont let me upload here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon B just put up some pis of your Spidy sheet or somin.. Im forgetting what ur room looks like!!!!

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

Always needs to be faster!!!

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Omg I'm sos hungover still it's not funny. Got home about 7pm - 1st class quiet carrage for like £50 cause I missed my train :?

Came home still feeling rotten and then KO'd on the bed for a while until darkness :P

~Bex
PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"
Aaron : "TBH, a girl doing all that is a pretty perfect girl!"
Swift_Wraith : "could someone please check bex for a penis?"

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
bex keep an eye out for your rock chick pic(also your mind control) :)

I'll upload my pics on tuesday most likely.

freshage

freshage

Level 10

• Members
  • 3,934 posts

Omg I'm sos hungover still it's not funny. Got home about 7pm - 1st class quiet carrage for like £50 cause I missed my train :?

Came home still feeling rotten and then KO'd on the bed for a while until darkness :P

~Bex

sounds like you didnt have enough fun!

chris
Posted Image

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

Always needs to be faster!!!

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Too much fun more like :P

~Bex
PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"
Aaron : "TBH, a girl doing all that is a pretty perfect girl!"
Swift_Wraith : "could someone please check bex for a penis?"

cobalt6700

cobalt6700

I glow in the dark?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
guys....

you missed an epic night tonight. the atmosphere is mental in here, check out the forums! plus theres a video of the conga line from me, and soon to be a vid of the 1600 person cheer and oggy oggy oggy.

awesome, awesome night.
Posted Image

freshage

freshage

Level 10

• Members
  • 3,934 posts

guys....

you missed an epic night tonight. the atmosphere is mental in here, check out the forums! plus theres a video of the conga line from me, and soon to be a vid of the 1600 person cheer and oggy oggy oggy.

awesome, awesome night.

stop already! wish i could have come :(

chris
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users