Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

ABIT AN8 FATAL1TY Motherboards

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Members
  • 2 posts
I just finished fitting a CoolRiver deluxe kit to the AN8 Socket 939 board, just thought I'd post because the board has some components on the back and due to lack of mounting holes I didn't think the kit would fit at first.
Behind the processor the universal clamp will press against the surface mounted components. To get around it I refitted the plastic piece that was originaly on the back of the board and put the clamp screws through it. This spaces it off the components.
Also the board didn't have the four widely spaced holes around the processor drilled so i had to use just the two available but it provides enough claping pressure to hold the water block on tightly if the original plastic piece is fitted to the back.
Very nice kit for the money, very quiet and cooler than heatsinks and multiple fan setup ! Thanks. :D

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
Great stuff.. Welcome to the forums 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users