Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How To: Apply the UV dye 'bomb' to PC Ice.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ledbythereaper

ledbythereaper

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
What you need
Syringe:
http://www.watercool... ... cts_id=792
PC Ice Coolant:
http://www.watercool... ... Path=34_95

How To
Open your bottle of PC Ice,
Take your syringe and remove the cap,
Place syringe into bottle,
Squirt a small amount of dye in,
Pull plunger back up drawing in some pc ice,
Fully empty syringe and repeat,

tbh repeating it makes no difference and it doesnt look great under UV light but hey, you get to dye it yourself!

Posted Image

E8400@4Ghz, 4GB OCZ Reaper PC6400, Biostar Tpower i45, Asus GTX275, Asus Xonar DS, 8TB HDD space, Logitech G15 rev2, Roccat Kone, Lian Li V2000

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
Primochill are making me another Video this week for this so i'll post it up here when it's done to compliment your guide :)

ledbythereaper

ledbythereaper

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
Well it looks like you have a guide on the product page heh.

Anyway, open your bottle of Pc Ice, take your syringe, remove the cap, place syringe into bottle, squirt a small amount of dye in, then pull plunger back up drawing in some pc ice, fully empty syringe and repeat, tbh repeating it makes no difference and it doesnt look great under UV light but hey, you get to dye it yourself!

Posted Image

E8400@4Ghz, 4GB OCZ Reaper PC6400, Biostar Tpower i45, Asus GTX275, Asus Xonar DS, 8TB HDD space, Logitech G15 rev2, Roccat Kone, Lian Li V2000

Marcus

Marcus

Speed & Tickets

• Administrators
  • 7,305 posts
Just turned it into a proper "How To" using the instructions you posted, cheers Reaper :)

marcus.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users