Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How To: Fit Nozzles & an O-Ring to a D-Tek FuZion CPU Bl

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chris19

Chris19

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
1) Firstly unscrew your block if you are not sure how to do this look here:
http://www.watercool...opic.php?t=1606.

Split the block into its 3 separate parts (Look after those 2 O Rings too!)

Posted Image

2) Take the rubber O Ring that is supplied with the nozzle and remove the backing then stick it onto the middle plate of the block as shown here

Posted Image

3) If your unlucky and have crap in your loop like i have had the base of the block may look like this. To clean it i held it under a tap and that was able to blast off most of the crap on the block

Posted Image

Posted Image

4) Now place the middle plate on top of the bottom copper plate and insert your nozzle of choice. I have used the quad one here make sure you put it in the correct orientation for the way your block sits relative to your cpu if using the quad nozzle. This information should be on the sheet of paper that comes with the nozzles.

Posted Image

5)Now place the top of the block on and screw it all back up and thats it done here you have your FuZion with nozzles fitted.

Posted Image

Sorry for the low quality images my camera isn't all that good.

spoon

spoon

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,077 posts
Hmmm you need to turn on macro :P

First pic is perfect, rest a bit blury..

Big + for the effort.

My Blog => http://adriank.org

Marcus

Marcus

Speed & Tickets

• Administrators
  • 7,305 posts
LOL Macro FTW :roll:

marcus.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users