Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Suggestions for new case with good watercooling capability

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

matas17

matas17

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello,

I am trying to find a decent case that would support x2 360mm radiators and E-ATX motherboard which would not be too big. Previously i was looking into Fractal Design Define S but it doesnt not support E-ATX motherboards, Some of you will suggest BeQuiet DarkBase Pro 900. That case is good but i have how the hard drive bays are visible and look ugly once you remove most of them it leaves these big gaps which are visible through side panel and no bottom compartment to hide the cables or put HDD/SSD's in.

Any of you have suggestions for a good full tower or mid tower cases that can support both rads?

Aaron

Aaron

There's ALWAYS room for a quad rad!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Filter the common tech sites using "E-ATX" and take a look. Difficult to give an opinion as tastes vary. I tried at a site that rhymes with "pan" and found quite a few

Project 'S'

Cosmos S - i7 920 DO @ 4Ghz - Gigabyte EX58-UD5
GTX 275 - 6Gb OCZ Gold 1600Mhz
PA120.4 - XSPC DDCBAYTWO - HF Nickel - EK FB

I love chicken chargrills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users