Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Seeking and hope I'll find!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • 3 posts

Howdy 

I'm looking for a link, to a real clear photo, posted by a regular, in answer to a question, I can not recall what subject, or what sub heading or when.

All I know is it was under water-cooling and a regular or admin to this forum answered. One question and 1 answer. 

The photo shows in daylight, duel pumps connected to flex tubes connected to true "Y" shape connections, as-apposed to "y". The tube of the Vertical line of the "Y". Then heading through kind of bulkhead fitting or grating, heading to the rad.

The Y was made of brass or yellow plating, of push fit only, into the tubes.

Please feel sad for me, I have spent around 36 hr's looking for it. Yes I used the forums search tool, I even saved the web link but the link bounced me to the forums main titles, not to the post. I even tried title by title, post by post. Oh my head hurts.

I need to know on a single loop (one rad), to see this particular photo setup, please help. 

Will be using  Alphacool Repack - Dual Laing D5 Station incl. 2x Alphacool VPP655 in THIS 

How many Y's do I need so I know how many nipples, where should  the pipes come from on the water-blocks/pumps on the out. 

On the way back to the pumps/res I cant remember the setup.

One of you regulars will know please help its driving me maaad

Thanks

Sharky

Fear the Fin ---^------!

Aaron

Aaron

There's ALWAYS room for a quad rad!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

What components are you cooling/waterblocks using?

Project 'S'

Cosmos S - i7 920 DO @ 4Ghz - Gigabyte EX58-UD5
GTX 275 - 6Gb OCZ Gold 1600Mhz
PA120.4 - XSPC DDCBAYTWO - HF Nickel - EK FB

I love chicken chargrills

Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • 3 posts

For this build I'm using my old kit, from my last build THIS but not the Reservoir.... never mind.

Thank you anyhow for spending your time I found THIS to answer my question above. 

Hay ho, 4 days down the plughole. Its still not the good one in this forum but it will do. trying to explain this to someone as dumb as me well its like trying to teach a old dog (55) new tricks.  [-Y I'll still come back here every now and then to this forum. keep up the good helpful advice here.

Sharky  over and out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users