Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How much should I ask for My Rig

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

autoart7188

autoart7188

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi guys not sure if this is allowed but I'm looking for some friendly advice, what price could I ask for my Watercooled (custom loop) Gaming PC specs below:

PC Components
Mainboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 3.2Ghz
RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 Kingston HyperX Fury 1866Mhz
GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X 3GB D5
SOUND:Creative Sound Blaster Z (great for hearing nearby enemies)
SSD: Adata 256GB
HDD: 500GB Seagate 7200rpm
Chassis: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe
PSU: NO PSU (using in my new build) recommended 750W
O/S: Windows 7 Professional 64bit (Will need updates)

Cooling Loop
Res: Alphacool Dual Bay Single Laing D5
Pump: Alphacool VPP655 (Laing D5)
Rads: 2 x Alphacool NeXxoS XT45 240mm (top and front of case)
CPU Block: XSPC Raystorm waterblock
GPU BLock: Alphacool NexXxoS GPX R9 280 M10 full cover block with backplate
Tubing: 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Clear flexible tubing 
Coolant: Mayhems Pastel White
Extras: 2 x Koolance Quick Release connectors placed before and after the GPU for easy removal of GPU without draining the loop

More Info 
I have original packaging for most of the components and also the original fans for the case as well as the original cooler for the GPU. A fill port is installed on the top of the case on the dust filter this is no longer needed as the current res has its own on the front but could be re-commisioned if a different reservoir is installed. Two HDD cages were removed from the front of the case to install one of the Rads but they can be easily re-installed if the loop is taken out as the case is completely modular, a pump mount was also supplied with this case which I also have but not used. This is my second revision of my watercooling project the first used smaller tubing and only 1 rad
both builds had no issues at all no leaks whatsoever, this loop has been installed and running for around 10 months with regular daily use so Im pretty confident the next person to use it would have the same experience until they come to change things it sees great temps all around when idle and when under load, if I can remember the GPU was sitting at around 48C after 20mins in Furmark. I think it Looks great with that monochrome look with white Cold cathodes and two 3mm white LEDs installed in the CPU block, the case itself has changeable accent lights on the edges and phanteks also offer internal RGB LED kits that sync with the external lights.

20160831_180707593_iOS.jpg

20160527_201235252_iOS.jpg20160831_180438794_iOS.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users