Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

R9 290 Aquacomputer Hawai +BackPlate

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

zardrian

zardrian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi. I bought Graphic Card and waterblock with backplate. Now I need to buy, pump, cooler, reservoir,fitings,pipes,and liquid.(I would like to Wc only GPU)

My Case is Zalman ms800 Plus. There is possibility to mount 2 x fans on top 120mm or 140mm.

First question I would like to buy Black Ice Nemesis GTX 280. Is fiting of cooler is in the same place as for fans "120mm or 140mm"? Only what I can see its "Standard M4 mounting threads"

Second question. EK Water Blocks EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM - Glass (incl. Pump) I have read that if im going to Wc just GPU or CPU. I dont need more power than 2.5m. Most of pump with top and reservoir have more than 3,5m. So I was thinking about to buy one of these and just decrease power by PWM. But it says I need Adapter/Terminal. I have PWM controller on Case to control fans. I upload the image of Manual. Cables from controller have only two wires green and yellow. Can I use this? Or mabye Just better buy WCUK Spec XSPC D5 Vario inc Acrylic Tank Reservoir V3

Im real noob in this. This will be the first time I do WC.

The items I would like to buy

-Cooler

Black Ice Nemesis GTX 280

-Pump/Reservoir

EK Water Blocks EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM - Glass (incl. Pump) or WCUK Spec XSPC D5 Vario inc Acrylic Tank Reservoir V3

-Fiting

Monsoon 16/11mm (ID 7/16 OD 5/8) Free Center Compression Fitting Six Pack - Matte Black

Im not sure are they super "safty" Im worry will be a leak

-Pipes

Primochill PrimoFlex LRT Advanced hose 16/11 mm - UV Brilliant Blue, 1m

-Fans

Be Quiet Case Fan Silent Wings 2 140mm BQT T14025-MF-3 (140x140x25mm)

Attached Files

• Attached File  31sa.png   42.13KB   0 downloads

Bakerman1971

Bakerman1971

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hey there, with just the GPU under water you should be fine with either of those pump/res setup's although the xspc res is kind of small.

Just keep an eye on fitting sizes and you should be good to go.

I have a question about your GPU, which manufactuer / model / version is it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users