Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Silent Water cooled computer with a big difference

- - - - - water cooling

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Members
  • 1 posts
i have just finished updating my rig by replacing motherboard processor etc from my old rig that has been running on the same cooling system for 7 years with no problems at all and it runs super cool as the water is at 9 degrees at the moment ( time of year is march ) please let me know what you think of my mad radiator. don't laugh just remember it has been running for 7 years with no problems it just works and is super silent 

here is the link to the youtube video i have just uploaded the other day

a unique way of water cooling a computer and try to spot where the radiator is. i use a large 20 cm slow moving silent fan just to change the air in the case and it rotates at just 120 rpm so it is silent. it plays arma 3 easily with all settings maxed out.
The Spec of the pc is as follows
Motherboard = asus z97pro
Cpu = Intel Core i7 4790K 4GHz Socket 1150
Hard Drive = WD Black 2 TB SATA 6
Memory = Kingston HyperX Beast Series 16GB (2 x 8GB Kit of 2) 2400MHz DDR3 
Graphics card = Asus GeForce GTX 970 OC Strix 4096MB 
SSD = Plextor M6e M.2 PCI-E 256GB Solid State Hard Drive
Case = Antec 900
i have attached a picture of the manifolds i have made from brass to distribute water to different components

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: water cooling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users