Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

GPU Block help/advice

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Members
  • 1 posts

I've been buying here for some time, but never posted, first time for everything right? :P

So I'm looking for GPU block for my GFX card. I have a Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC, the 670 that gigabyte uses the 680 reference PCB for accommodate their awesome Windforce coolers.

I was looking at the EKWB EK-FC680 GTX+ http://www.watercool...-GTX_38171.html and the EKWB cooling configurator says they checked it visually for compatability. But I was wondering if someone could comfirm physical compatabilty for me?

I live in ROI, there are no mainland e-tailers over here that deal Watercooling parts, that is why I come here, but obvious it means I pay a bigger premium on delivery costs. So before I go spending lots on something, I'd like to be as close to 100% sure as possible.

Also, if it turns out it is NOT compatible, then some viable alternatives would be appreciated.

Much thanks!

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts

Hi Evo

Sorry for the lack of replies, its been quiet around here recently..

Visual inspection isn't something we can do without actually having card here to check unfortunately. The EK Cooling configurator is usually spot on to be honest, so you should have no problems :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users