Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Noob needs Koolance HELP!

- - - - - pump koolance watercooling water corsair 760T liquid help advice

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

killerK1

killerK1

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi, this is my first water-cooling project and man there are some products to choose from! I have been getting so confused with it all!

I hope you can help me.

I am looking to put a pump and res into my Corsair 760T, i was looking to put a pump that had a res on top of it and i wanted it to be all Koolance to make sure it was all compatible.  The only trouble is that all of these parts come separate and i was getting confused on the parts i needed, would you be able to suggest the parts i need to make sure i get it right first time?

I am looking to install a custom loop including my CPU and GPU, i later plan on installing a 2nd GPU. I am looking to purchase everything branded Koolance and all from 'Watercooling UK' if possible. If any of this further information helps.

My set up is a AMD 8350 and a R9 290 on a Crosshair V Formula Z, i have found the water blocks i need and i have found some radiators i thought appropriate.  The biggest confusion is on the pump and res and any other kit i may have forgotten?

Please help! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pump, koolance, watercooling, water, corsair, 760T, liquid, help, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users