Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

BulletMagnet Update

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Yes, it's been a while since I have been on here, so long infact that I can't find my Project Build Thread anymore, lol

Just popped on to share that since my original build, I have made minor updates to keep my gaming self happy.

The mobo was changed to a P67 Sabertooth, with 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM and a i5-2500K CPU, overclocked to 3.3GHz.

I have gone away from cooling the entire mobo and have stepped down to cooling the CPU only with an EK-Supreme.

Most recently I have taken out my ageing GTX470 Hydrocopper and replaced it with a GTX770 with an XSPC waterblock fitted to it.

Every single barb fitting has been replaced with comp fittings and makes things look much tidier.

The rest remains pretty much the same.

2079E147-828D-4174-8E51-1C6FF97F49BB_zps

7FA809D9-1095-466C-B8CE-DBC98640E9A4_zps

D5F12824-9EBA-49E5-9442-4976320D5586_zps

Posted Image

Packer

Packer

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 2,319 posts

Nice to see you back Mark :)

BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Good to be back :)

Bet you were pleasantly suprised to see my order of bits recently, haha

Might tidy up some more later and get some 3/8"BSPP to 1/4"BSPP reducers for my old Thermochill 120 so I can put some comp fittings on.

But yeah, that will be later and I will be ordering from you guys ;)

Posted Image

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts

Welcome back BM..

I remember when you built that, the two XSPC Tank reservoir's next to each other are hard to forget! Not many people did twin loops with those.

Looking good though, thanks for posting the update :thumb:

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts

Good to see you back dude, lookin' sharp :)

mark.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users