Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Opensource, cloud based, Inventory management and POS software.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LoudonM

LoudonM

WCUK Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,344 posts
Hi guys,

As the title might suggest, I'm after an Opensource (or if not, pretty cheap closed source alternative), cloud based, Inventory management system and point of sale software.

I'm setting up a charity that refurbs old tech (Desktops, laptops, printers and other peripherals, networking equipment and servers.

The idea is to flog them on the cheap / donate to local not for profits, schools, charities, job seekers, NEETs and underprivileged families etc.

Anyway, I need software to keep track of everything.

I'm after cloud based as I've got a ton of web space to use and it saves local overheads, I'm after Opensource / cheap as chips because well... charity...

I want to receipt goods, list them by supplier and catagory (desktop / laptop), identify sub-catagory (Core i5 / Athlon )
I want to perform local stock checks (search by catagory / quantity)
Allocate to location (Stock room / workshop)
Maintain client database (record of sale per client)
Point of sale that allocates stock to client in the database and removes from stock at sale
receive stock in for repairs (on stock but list as goods not for resale GNFR)
Generate receipts for stock in all directions (Sale, Repair, Receipt and Purchase Order)
Basic reporting (stock on hand, on order, in process / Sales by period etc)

I've found a couple but they were utter rubbish and I don't wanna fork out for something like VirtueMart unless I can't find a suitable alternative.

Anyone have any ideas? Google is coming up short in this one :(

mark.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users