Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lian li V2000 for sale (not by me)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sebyg666

sebyg666

• Members
  • 10 posts
Hya guys.
After joining this forum and seeing what Andy did with his V2000's i decided to look for the same case. I really like its looks and the enormous space it has. I searched and searched and googled my touchy off for about 2 weeks and came across 2.
one was here in the UK and the other is in Dallas USA. Off course I got the one that was here in the UK but the one from the USA is still up for grabs and i just wanted to share the info with people here on the forum since i saw a few people are looking for one.

Unfortunately I don't have the person's Email address. So you will have to join the forums on Overclock.net and then you will want to contact utnorris . Just so you also know the price, he wants $130 for the case and the shipping to M30 (thats me) is $126 so please bare in mind the price for shipping may be different for you and also that if anyone decides to contact him I hold no responsibility for anything as I'm just forwarding information. I do hope this does not break any forum rules. If it does feel free to remove this thread.

I genuinely hope this helps someone get the case they want. I did get the permission to pass on this info from the gentleman so just let him know if you contact him that its thanks to me.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
Seb.

P.S. here is a direct link to his profile.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
hi seb.

thx for the kind words. Love the. case myself. ye i can't understand how hard it is to get your hands on one.
hope you enjoy your case and maybe a future build is on the cards.;-)

Andy

IanF

IanF

Level 10

• Moderators
  • 2,896 posts
This case has been discontinued for a few years now, so that with the fact that there were not that many bought, due to the cost, is why they're so hard to find .

The few who have them really want them.

ian.jpg

sebyg666

sebyg666

• Members
  • 10 posts
yeah that's exactly why i made this post. I know how hard they are to find. took me 2 weeks of several hours of searching the web everyday just to find these, so i didn't want my hard work to go in vane. I really hope this comes in handy for someone.
Seb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users