Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Block fro Intel core i5 2500k

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Members
  • 3 posts
hi guys i would like some help to fine a good quality block for the intel core i5 2500k processor and also a pump thet would go well with it. i am quite new to water cooling so i would like a help.

Level 10

• Moderators
  • 2,896 posts
Hi Outlaw,

Welcome to the forum :D

There are plenty of good blocks to choose from, in fact there's more good than bad nowadays.

The main differences for most folks are looks and price. If I was buying at the moment my choice would be the XSPC RayStorm

Pumps are again a price/preference thing, but for a water cooling loop with a couple of water blocks and radiators then I'd recommend the Laing DDC Pro with a top. There are plenty of other choices though, but I can only speak for the pumps I've used myself.

Hope that helps,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users