Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Spare Lian Li Bay covers V1000

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

abcmaster

abcmaster

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Hi guys,

so i have this dilemma i am making real progress with my water cooling and have spent quite alot of money o my rig, however.... i have a dirty gap where a bay cover SHOULD be however i bought my case second hand and it had one missing. i also have a bay drive for HDD missing as well. I would appreciate if any one has any spare or are available for sale if any one has spare id be more than welcome to pay for postage obviously... but yeah buying as well.
"She said she was hot for me, so i gave her a spare heat sink. She didnt seem happy :( I just don't understand women." — MrRoboto1024.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
Your going to find it hard,getting hold of them.You could try contacting Rob,the owner of this website.
Ask him about Marcus.
Marcus,who used to build custom cases for members on this forum,might have some spare parts knocking around.
Good luck ;)

Andy

IanF

IanF

Level 10

• Moderators
  • 2,896 posts
I recently bought some Lian Li bay covers from Kustom PC. If memory serves me they had both the mesh and plain covers in black and silver.

ian.jpg

Marcus

Marcus

Speed & Tickets

• Administrators
  • 7,305 posts
I bought a second hand V2100 with no bay drives the other week so all my spares are pretty much wiped out now Andy! :P

marcus.jpg

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
Well if you got none Marcus, then he's out of luck. Hmm i could look into building some at work. :-)

Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users