Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TO BE OR NOT TO BE..?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

abcmaster

abcmaster

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Hi Guys,
Real quick question here, do i spray the inside of my Lian Li V1000 black for my new Water cooling instillation? Or do I just leave it as the shiny Aluminium, damn this is a hard decision. I just dont know how well the black environment will react with the lighting (Good/Bad)
About a year ago i worked the aluminium and created a window in the side of the case. here are some pictures baring in mind they are old as hell and i have since changed my 212 cooler to a Khuller 620, i have gotten a bulldozer 8120 and a 6950 (unlocked to 6970) different motherboard as well.

Any opinions are accepted and even new opinions, Colours, modifications are welcomed

Attached Files

"She said she was hot for me, so i gave her a spare heat sink. She didnt seem happy :( I just don't understand women." — MrRoboto1024.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,149 posts
Hi mate

here is a picture of your case painted black.does it look ok. :roll:
Posted Image

i got a V2000 and modded it to look like this.

Posted Image

Andy

abcmaster

abcmaster

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
ahhh still dont know hahaha
"She said she was hot for me, so i gave her a spare heat sink. She didnt seem happy :( I just don't understand women." — MrRoboto1024.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users