Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Thermochill TA120.2 fitting reducers?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SeraphX

SeraphX

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hey guys,

I have a custom Cpu loop with a Thermochill TA120.2 Radiator, with some horrible nasty barb fittings, i tried changing them over whilst building but my nice new 1/4 comp fittings were simply too small ha-ha

Would > http://www.watercool...wOring_611.html

be what I'm looking for?

I'm currently looking to pick up some of those tasty Monsoon fittings to go with my new Swiftech Apogee so i want the horrible barbs gone for something a bit more pleasing on the eye.

If anyone could offer some insight please.

Thanks in advance

Ben

i5 2500K | Z77 Extreme4 Gen3 | Crossfire MSI TFII 5850 | Corsair Vengeance 4x4Gb DDR3 1600 | Ocz Agility 3 120Gb |

IanF

IanF

Level 10

• Moderators
  • 2,896 posts
Hi,

welcome to the forum :D

If your radiator uses the 3/8" fittings then that reducer is exactly what you need.

Ian,

ian.jpg

SeraphX

SeraphX

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi Ian,

Thanks matey, Placed my order hours ago, Wcuk seems to be the only place that has the monsoon fittings actually in stock :D
i5 2500K | Z77 Extreme4 Gen3 | Crossfire MSI TFII 5850 | Corsair Vengeance 4x4Gb DDR3 1600 | Ocz Agility 3 120Gb |

IanF

IanF

Level 10

• Moderators
  • 2,896 posts
No probs,

post some pics when it's all up and running, I need some new WC pron :)

ian.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users