Login to Account Create an Account
Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:19 PM
Do you know anything that can do the following?
1. Have 4 fans plugged into the same output, 12v 0.20a fans to be exact.
2. Have at least 4 Fan outputs or 6 if requirement 1 cannot be filled.
3. NOT be a bay one, so a standalone one that can be plonked anywhere in a case.
4. Have a USB connection for Live monitoring or be set up via Windows software and left to its own devices.
5. Have temp sensors
6. Have fan controlling such as: various fan speeds depening on Temp sensors, so if 1 sensor said it was 30c it would set a speed of 600rpm from an output, if it raised to 36c it would raise rpm to 1200.
if anyone knows of something like this please let me know.
if you dont i think i will be makeing one from scratch
I7 3770k @ 4.8Ghz
Asus Maximus V MATX
2 x AMD 290X @ 1100/1300
XFX 1KW Platinum PSU
Parvum Custom made - Soon Core P5 Wall case
Cooling: 2 x ET45 Alphacool Copper, 2x 290x EK, 1x EK HF, D5, EK Tube, 10/13 White Tube.
Phillips 4k 40" Monitor
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users