Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone playing Battlefield 3 (PC)?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PAC-Man

PAC-Man

aka PierisC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
BF3 alongside Skyrim are pretty much all I've been playing lately and must say I'm enjoying both!

Just wondered whether anyone plays BF3 as it'd be cool getting some teamwork skills going on. :)

_lecro_

_lecro_

• Members
  • 3 posts

BF3 alongside Skyrim are pretty much all I've been playing lately and must say I'm enjoying both!

Just wondered whether anyone plays BF3 as it'd be cool getting some teamwork skills going on. :)

Merry Christmas,
Feel free to drop in to one of our servers,
youll probably find some one on our TS most of the time too

Posted Image
Posted Image
www.sasclan.org.uk

subset7

subset7

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
I'm playing it,add me subset7 :)

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
I got it couple of days ago in the ea 50% off offer, as I have a sapphire graphics card am a 'sapphire select club' gold member so got a voucher code for free back to kirkland dlc when you buy bf3 on origin. so due to the btk voucher code I got bf3 + the dlc for £20. not downloaded it yet so not started playing it, need to wait till my nets ip profile goes back up from 500kbs to ~2mb before I start downloading it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users