Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

XSPC Edge V2 to fit 1155

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

WelshD1K

WelshD1K

• Members
  • 9 posts
Is there a adapter / mounting hardware out there for the edge v2 to fit onto 1155?

Is the rassa block same mounting as the old x20 delta block ?

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
edge v3? when did they release that?
I have a edge v2 I bought in 2008 at i34 but never got around to using, might use in future but mounting issues with 1155(well I could use the sck775 mounting as the arcock mb I have has the mounting holes for it, but as mentioned theres a bent pin I need to sort out).

WelshD1K

WelshD1K

• Members
  • 9 posts
my bad IDD the v2 from i34 , trying to find a mounting bracket

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
The Edge was a fixed mounting plate with mutiple mounting holes, only 775 and 1366 are supported on this block for intel.

It doesnt use the circular mounting like the Rasa and Raystorm use.

WelshD1K

WelshD1K

• Members
  • 9 posts
.... Rob.... its the EDGE v2 not the plexi top the derlin or however you spell it witha ROUND mount like the old delta / x20 thing

WelshD1K

WelshD1K

• Members
  • 9 posts
im told its identical to the rassa got a mount there for 1155 /1156 ? in black ?

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
Apologies, i thought you was talking about the original Edge with the fixed acrylic top.

The Acetal Edge V2 uses the exact same mounting plate as the Delta V3 so you can get these compatible with the 1155, 1156.

Posted Image

The Rasa block as you can see from the above is a smaller mount, so you wouldnt be able to use this.

Rob*

Rob*

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 6,131 posts
We only have the Chrome 775 / 1366 plates in stock here.. you may need to contact XSPC directly about the Chrome 775/1155/1366 plate.

All Delta V3's come with the universal Intel plate.

WelshD1K

WelshD1K

• Members
  • 9 posts
ok thanks for the swift reply rob.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users