Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Deus Ex 3..... it's almost time!!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

K404

K404

KennyC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts
Qty Description
1 Deus Ex: Human Revolution Limited Edition [PC Games]

Your order has left the building and will be with you soon! Your credit/debit card will now be charged in accordance with your instructions and if you are a Reward Member your points will be added to your card.

z

O

M

G!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

dazza

dazza

Oh Hai!

• Members
  • 2,082 posts
been waiting for this one then kenny?

K404

K404

KennyC

• Members
  • 1,411 posts
Since it was announced. 2007???????

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
I have the augumented edition pre-ordered from amazon for £24.97, saying delivery estimate 26th but no dispatch date. only pre-odered it like last week as saw it on hotukdeals website, took a few refresh of amazon to get the order placed.

MattLees

MattLees

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
35 hours of gameplay and cheaper than COD4.. Nice!
Posted Image
Case: Thermaltake Xaser III
PS: OCZ GameXStream 850W
HD: 2xSamsung SP 500Gb Raid 0 and 1xSamsung SP 750Gb
MB: ASUS P7P55D PRO
CPU: Intel Core i5 750
RAM: Corsair 4GB PC3-12800 Dominator
VGA: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB DDR5
MON: 2x Hyundai BlueH 22" Widescreen LCD
KB-MS: Logitech G15 & MX620
Cooling: Stock intel HS/Fan, and Redwings for case cooling

subset7

subset7

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
Think i'll be getting this aswell :wink:

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
The first game was great all them years ago.this is on my shopping list. :rolleyes:

Andy

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
well got the email from amazon that they've dispatched, the money has also be taken from my account. just hope its the augumented edition and not the standard edition they send, eas tempted by the collectors edition but at £75 only diffrence I could see was the figure and special box design which is not worth the extra £50.

K404

K404

KennyC

• Members
  • 1,411 posts
Posted Image

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
mine came like half hour ago, it is the augmented edition so I'm very happy. kenny no paper comic tho as I ordered from amazon, ment to have a motion comic but not sure if it's the same story or different. did you order from game by any chance? :)

I guess have to wait till tomorrow to play the game tho right?

K404

K404

KennyC

• Members
  • 1,411 posts
I wasn't expecting the comic at all, there's a small tear in the front cover and a little bit of wrinkling because of how I tore open the box. OOPS

Nope, can't play until tomorrow. Mute point though, i'm out this afternoon + evening

Yup, bought from game :)

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
just tried installing, got the message saying that it can't be installed as it's not been released yet. not going with the pre-load option through steam as only have 2mb connection(so 200kb/s or so when downloading) and only have 30gb/month download/upload limit between 8am-midnight week days and no point in downloading at midnight as can just install from disk(have 12gb of the allownce left but the game is 8gb or so dl and that will only leave me with 4/5gb with 5 days of the month left before the limit resets).

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
that's the only bugger with steam,you spend all that money and have to wait for install.:angry:
Enjoy it when you EVENTUALLY get it installed :lol:

Andy

digitaldunc

digitaldunc

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Posted Image

That is all.

Pretty lame that I'm working ridiculous shifts and won't get a chance to play it till Monday :(
Posted Image

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
ohh like 1hr 15mins till midnight so hopefully will be able to install it :)

I couldn't resist and have bought 2x these was £225 earlier today and I had them in the basket but didn't checkout and when I came to order them at 9pm the price has cone up but I still went ahead(scan ha them in stock but its £236 so £12 more if I got 2), come with dual bios and 1 is modified so the shaders maybe unlocked to effectively give a 6970. was planning on waiting till the new amd 7xxx series and nvida 6xx series but as I said couldn't resist it(next upgrade is i2500k, 8gb ram, asus p8z68-v pro/asrock extreme 4 gen 3) :)

should be able to have setting on high @ 2560x1440(dell u2711) :)

btw andy how come you've not got this yet? you're usually the 1st to get these and make a thread with screen shots etc :)

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts

btw andy how come you've not got this yet? you're usually the 1st to get these and make a thread with screen shots etc :)

:lol: Ye,i usually do.Been playing for an hour or so,looks good,but expected much better graphics.
Got my 580 whacked to the max and still so so.:( Suppose i'm just fussy :D

Andy

swift_wraith

swift_wraith

Level 8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts
started playing it last night at around 10pm, next thing i know its nearly 4am :D
Intel Quad 8200, 2gb Corsair Twin X, DFI Lanparty Jnr, XFX 260 Black Edition, 2.75tb of Samsung Spinpoints, Corsair HX1000w Psu, Coolermaster Cosmos-S case, Generic 19" Monitor, Logitech G15 & Razr Diamondback.

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
I should be getting 'free' code for the standard version, ocuk started doing the buy a ati card and get deus ex:hr code if you oder from 26th. but due to me getting caught with the price increase I'll be getting a code even tho I ordered on the 25th without having to cancel the order and reorder(will try for 2 code as I ordered 2 cards but they've offered the code when they could have just said sorry but you ordered 25th), yes I already have the augumented ed but i can sell the code and get money back to make up the price increase. not got the code/s yet as they'll be doing it from wednesday, so will see what happens.

Aaron

Aaron

There's ALWAYS room for a quad rad!

• Members
  • 2,076 posts
Cant afford to buy atm :(

Project 'S'

Cosmos S - i7 920 DO @ 4Ghz - Gigabyte EX58-UD5
GTX 275 - 6Gb OCZ Gold 1600Mhz
PA120.4 - XSPC DDCBAYTWO - HF Nickel - EK FB

I love chicken chargrills

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
I did play at my friend place and dont like it tbh, still gonna wait for Rage or BF3 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users