Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Watch out there are massive bugs about

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mathewlisett

Mathewlisett

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts
just to warn people, firstly even thought miscrofost releases an update to sort out an issue with unsigned drivers (which then can cuase the system to not reboot or be able to repair itself), well there also seems to be new malware, tojans etc about as ive been tryign with several software ove the last few days to sort the laptop out.

and yes the essenstials protection is up to date, sees the issues, sorts them but is obviusly not good enough to make them go away completely.
Originally Posted by Elemental_Dragon View Post
LEARN TO READ AND HAVE PATIENCE BOY!

~Bex

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,149 posts
Ok,will check it out on next update ;)

Andy

Mathewlisett

Mathewlisett

Level 10

• Members
  • 2,011 posts
ok, been told by webroot that weirdly i have to clean the system MYSELF before their softward can be sucessfuly installed !!! WTF moment that was, and i have even had a go in a polite way of saying people dont look for their software most of the time AFTER there system has been cleaned, they search for help BECUASE their system needs sorting.

and im baffled as to where this stuff has come from as i would hope to think ive gained enough experince to know what to not download and sites to not got to etc, but its the first time in years that any system that ive had has become infected.

but judging by the recent znet article, malware is kicking arse
Originally Posted by Elemental_Dragon View Post
LEARN TO READ AND HAVE PATIENCE BOY!

~Bex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users