Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Battlefield 3 Alpha

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lauben

Lauben

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Evening all,

As I already said tonight in another post, it's been a bit of a C$%P few weeks with work and all. That was until I checked my mail and found out that I have been granted access to the Battlefield 3 Alpha trial :D

It's not the whole game just some of the MP maps (one to start with then they are planning to add more) but it will be nice to see how it handles after watching all the teaser and trailers online.

I'll try and post some screen shots and give you guys the lowdown once it downloads.

Lauben

Lauben

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Ok so cant say a lot as I have just read the NDA and can you say overkill :) so I dont think I will be able to post any pic's :( but if this is the Alpha then I can't wait to see the Beta.

dazza

dazza

Oh Hai!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
Pity you can't change the keybindings but meh it's an alpha release so I'll forgive them.

Lauben

Lauben

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
I know it a bit of pain that, but I'm liking what I've seen so far :)

Marcus

Marcus

Speed & Tickets

• Administrators
  • 7,305 posts
I need this in my life! :angry:

marcus.jpg

subset7

subset7

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
It's only one map,the Operation Metro map,it feels like it still needs a bit of work but it is looking good :)

Lauben

Lauben

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Yep it does and there seems to be a few people on the Alpha that are *cough* playing the game there own way *cough* been killed so many times with a single shot from a 9mm pistol it not true :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users