Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PWM Blue LED Fan

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

colin-slater

colin-slater

• Members
  • 15 posts
Anyone know what PWM Fan is on this product?

Thanks
WINDOWS 7 WAS MY IDEA!

CraigWatson

CraigWatson

Level 666

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
Seems to be a specific Zalman model made for that cooler - according to the sticker on the hub, it's not listed on Zalman's website at any rate :(
Poseidon | i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz w/ Be Quiet! Dark Rock Advanced | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS P8P67-Pro | HIS 6970 2GB IceQ Turbo | 120GB Vertex 3 | 2 x 1TB Samsung F3 (RAID0) | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | 3 x Samsung 245B 24"

Atlantis | Xeon E3-1230 | 4GB Kingston 1066MHz DDR3 ECC | Supermicro X9SCA-F | 4 x 1TB Samsung F3 (RAID5) | LSI 9260-4i | VMware vSphere 5

colin-slater

colin-slater

• Members
  • 15 posts

Seems to be a specific Zalman model made for that cooler - according to the sticker on the hub, it's not listed on Zalman's website at any rate :(

I looked on the Zalman but couldn't find it either, does anyone know any other blue led pwm fans, the only one i've seen is Geild make I think.
WINDOWS 7 WAS MY IDEA!

IanF

IanF

Level 10

• Moderators
  • 2,896 posts
The only one I've seen is THIS!

Very pricey tho'.

ian.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users