Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Photograph Printing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Marcus

Marcus

Speed & Tickets

• Administrators
  • 7,305 posts
Have got quite a few photos that I'd like to put together in a portfolio of some sort so I'm wondering if any of you can recommend a good printing company.

I had a play around with the photo book software on Albelli's site, it's really simple to use and got it looking to a standard I'm happy with but a little apprehensive about paying £40 when I've never used them before.

http://www.albelli.co.uk/

marcus.jpg

swift_wraith

swift_wraith

Level 8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts
I use photobox for most of my general photos, they also do a photobook but never bought one. The quality of their general photos are pretty good tho.
Intel Quad 8200, 2gb Corsair Twin X, DFI Lanparty Jnr, XFX 260 Black Edition, 2.75tb of Samsung Spinpoints, Corsair HX1000w Psu, Coolermaster Cosmos-S case, Generic 19" Monitor, Logitech G15 & Razr Diamondback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users