Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Store open on bank holidays

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

colin-slater

colin-slater

• Members
  • 15 posts
Hi all, new to this site but it's seems decent and prices are cheaper than elsewhere. I wanted to buy a CIT Blue LED Fan Controller and Geniric Dual Blue Cathodes and pick them up at the Manchester store. Is the store open on Monday due to it being bank holiday and also do I buy online or pay in store?

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:
WINDOWS 7 WAS MY IDEA!

Packer

Packer

WCUK Staff

• Administrators
  • 2,319 posts
WCUK isnt open on bank holidays , you have to order and pay online for your goods.

I hope that helps you ,

colin-slater

colin-slater

• Members
  • 15 posts

WCUK isnt open on bank holidays , you have to order and pay online for your goods.

I hope that helps you ,

Thanks for the reply. For a CIT Fan Controller wouldn't you say £3.25 is a bit expensive for the weight of it. It would be nice if you could price up Postage by weight instead as I think it's a bit overpriced. Otherwise though good site.
WINDOWS 7 WAS MY IDEA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users