Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Free Mass Effect 2 if you buy Dragon Age 2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
Bioware/EA are doing a promotion which started yesterday and runs to end of April, if you've already bought or if buy Dragon Age 2(on any platform, pc/ps3/xbox360) you get Mass Effect 2(pc digital download copy) free.
details on how to claim the free Mass Effect 2 are here

the copy of Mass Effect 2 does not include the cerberus network code so no free dlcs which you normally get with a new copy of Mass Effect 2, you can still buy the cerberus network access if you want. so the game might be free but ea/bioware will make the money from people buying the dlcs.

this offer is useless for me as I already have the collectors edition which I got last year when the game first came out(not completed it yet tho, been meaning to go back and do so), been reading around and it seems you can give the code to some one else to use to download the free copy of mass Effect 2(so if some one wants a free copy pm me, first come first served :) ). also if you have it on the xbox360 you can get the cerberus network etc enable for pc use on your account by contacting ea suuport, I don't have an xbox360 so not from personal experience but a few people mentioned it over on the bioware forums.

edit: well looks like bioware have decided to include the cerberus network dlcs in the free copy, appears so many people complained that bioware reconsidered.

p.s. dozen or so views and no replies?

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
Bought Mass effect 2 and no reason to get it again :D.

Andy

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
don't have any friends that might like it? 1 problem is the cerberus network dlcs, even tho bioware went back on their original plan of not including it it's added to the account that bought da2 so you'll have to contact ea cs to see if they'll transfer it to whoever you give the free copy to.

I never did complete it, need to go back and complete it.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
Sorry fowler,all my bro's and mates got a copy.I could never go back and play it again,took bloody ages scanning them planets :D

Andy

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
buy any of the dlcs? a new one came out recently, think it's the last one as me3 is due out in the near future.

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
well the offer ended over the weekend, did anyone here take advantage?

I know I'm talking to myself here as I never get any replies(well apart from spoon or on occassions andy), but might as well ask.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
LOL i think alot of us are talking to ourselves in lately.
Looks like no-one took up the offer.
We will still talk to yaPosted Image

Andy

Marcus

Marcus

Speed & Tickets

• Administrators
  • 7,305 posts
I barely ever play games on the computer anymore, don't even have 2142 installed since I had to do a fresh OS install last week!! :(

marcus.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users