Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New to water cooling

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

NEO-BAHAMUT-

NEO-BAHAMUT-

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi guys. This is my first post on the forums however I have been on here just for a browse before.,

Anyway. I am interested in finding out about water-cooling and how it can benefit me at home. Obviously I have a pc but it is very loud at the moment. Does water-cooling make the computer silent? Meaning you cant actually hear any noise from the computer?

I'm not really sure what kit I need for my computer so i am wondering what do you actually need to make water-cooling work properly? Unfortunately Im not currently at home but what specs do you need to know about my pc? Any other info would also help. Thanks!

spoon

spoon

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,077 posts
Hey, welcome to the forums!

Watercooling doesn't make computer silent as you still have to use fans to cool down the radiators. Now depending on the size you can have either 1 fan for a single rad, two fans for double rad, three fans etc. - you get the idea.

You can always go for passive cooled rads but you need lots of space to that.

What would help is:

- What's your case?
- What you want to watercool? i.e. CPU on its own, CPU+GPU etc.
- What's your budget?

When you say your PC is loud, what's exactly the loudest component there at the moment?

My Blog => http://adriank.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users