Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Braiding PSU

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

iain

iain

Level 1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Hey guys,

I've done braiding before & had some nice results. But now I've decided to braid my Corsair HX 850.... & really can't be arsed with it. I can't even get the damn pins out of the connectors! Got the right kit for doing it, but I really haven't got the time or the patience at the moment.

Does anybody know of a company that can do it for you, if you send them the power supply?

Many thanks,

Iain :)

dazza

dazza

Oh Hai!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
just get extentions saves messing the psu up i made my own pci-e but purchased the 24 pin

iain

iain

Level 1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Thanks mate. I have a Mountain Mods U2-UFO. Although the case is huge, I cant really hide the cables that well, as it has windows on all sides. That's why I thought I would braid everything. The extensions are a great idea, but I would still see everything.

clone

clone

Level 9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
Bought a load of extentions that way i can keep them if i change psu.
Posted Image

iain

iain

Level 1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Looks good mate. :rolleyes:

fido

fido

Level 9

• Members
  • 1,077 posts
Clone did you buy them from crysis gamer?

clone

clone

Level 9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Clone did you buy them from crysis gamer?

No m8 did it myself took 4 days to do as i took my time and used the murder mod stuff best out there tbh.

fido

fido

Level 9

• Members
  • 1,077 posts
Ahh ok, when you said bought i thought you meant you bought them already sleeved :rolleyes:

Nice job and yeh mdpc sleeve is quality, still have some lying around waiting to be used:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users