Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fruit fly

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
Posted Image

Lots of issues with it but still testing my setup out. If I can find a fly that hasn't been dinged about so much I'll try a tidier version :)
All arrays Chuck Norris declares are of infinite size, because Chuck Norris knows no bounds.

swift_wraith

swift_wraith

Level 8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts
mmmm yummy, i have loads of fruit flies at home at the mo, one of the side effects of having a reptile that loves fruit thats a little on the funky side.
Intel Quad 8200, 2gb Corsair Twin X, DFI Lanparty Jnr, XFX 260 Black Edition, 2.75tb of Samsung Spinpoints, Corsair HX1000w Psu, Coolermaster Cosmos-S case, Generic 19" Monitor, Logitech G15 & Razr Diamondback.

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
Hehe - I reckon of the various critters that you end up with when keeping herps fruit flies are on the less gross side. Wierdly I use them as food but could never kill one myself. I squashed this one by mistake when I put the culture lid on :rolleyes:
All arrays Chuck Norris declares are of infinite size, because Chuck Norris knows no bounds.

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,149 posts
Bloody hell.if you get any closer you will see it's fillings :lol:
stunning shot though.You just got to admire them eyes:shock:

Andy

Delgado

Delgado

Frog

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
They're amazing aren't they. On the slightly bigger version you can just about make out that it actually has hairs coming out between the compound eyes! http://www.flickr.co...70044/lightbox/

You can tell this one's been dead a while, I want to try it again with a fresh one because the eyes look a lot brighter and generally less knackered.

fido

fido

Level 9

• Members
  • 1,077 posts
Impressive pic of a truly disgusting bug!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users