Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My XFX 790I Watercooled :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dannyburnley

Dannyburnley

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
Well guys, here are some pics and my recent upgrade. i decided to water cool my chipset :) so here are some pictures :) i will be eventually doing a vid of my whole set up including my monitors and crap so i will post a link of that :) Sad i know but i love it :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

there has been some changes since these pictures as i have no added coils to the tubes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU = I5 2500K Oc'ed to 4.7
GPU = x2 EVGA GTX570 SC
MOBO= Asus P8Z68-V Pro Gen 3
PSU = 850 xFx Black Edition
Mem = Mushkin Redline 2133MHZ 9-11-10 28
Case = TJ07
Cooling =Custom Water Cooling
Display = 27" LED 3D Samsung monitor
HD = 90 OCZ SSD
HD Storage = 1TB Samsung + 500GB Seagate
OS Windows 7 64 Bit Home Edition

Peri
7.1 Surround, Rat7 Mouse, Razor Lycosa Keyboard, iPad 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

digitaldunc

digitaldunc

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Looks quite good... I don't usually like anti-kink coils but they don't look bad in the same colour as the tubing.
Posted Image

Gooders

Gooders

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
I was thinking that dunc,

Looking good mate, 480's getting the water love next?

Keep It Cool-Water Cooled

http://www.brgdevelopments.co.uk

@brgdevelopments

Dannyburnley

Dannyburnley

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

I was thinking that dunc,

Looking good mate, 480's getting the water love next?

HEHE THanks :) i wish they were 480's buut there 460's SC :( But there still wicked :) yeah i will eventually be doing them.... But i will need a new case for it so will wait till mid next year.... as they dont get that hot as i have not OC'ed them :( but i need to get a bigger and better rads in my case, and i dont have the room.

so will wait till next year get a silverstone case and have everything underwater then..... Is Ramm worth watercooling or not really?
GPU = x2 EVGA GTX570 SC
Case = TJ07
HD = 90 OCZ SSD

Peri

Gooders

Gooders

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

HEHE THanks :) i wish they were 480's buut there 460's SC :( But there still wicked :) yeah i will eventually be doing them.... But i will need a new case for it so will wait till mid next year.... as they dont get that hot as i have not OC'ed them :( but i need to get a bigger and better rads in my case, and i dont have the room.

so will wait till next year get a silverstone case and have everything underwater then..... Is Ramm worth watercooling or not really?

I know very little about ram mate, but i was always told that unless its a mental oc then air is good enough!

480's 460's meh get em wc anyway! Well as and when bud, be good to see the next one-maybe make a thread in the projects section for your next case!

Keep It Cool-Water Cooled

http://www.brgdevelopments.co.uk

@brgdevelopments

Jacka

Jacka

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
Unless you're pushing it to the absolute limit, most DDR3 memory doesn't even need heat sinks, let alone water cooling.

Dannyburnley

Dannyburnley

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

I know very little about ram mate, but i was always told that unless its a mental oc then air is good enough!

480's 460's meh get em wc anyway! Well as and when bud, be good to see the next one-maybe make a thread in the projects section for your next case!

yeah i will be doing as i going to be getting WCUK to poweder coat my case YAY!!!! and then get some good paint job going on :) but thats not till mid next year for the moment my set up is alright :) bt yeah i do need to get it underwater..... i just love the way it all looks so little mess not alot of cables its AMAZING
GPU = x2 EVGA GTX570 SC
Case = TJ07
HD = 90 OCZ SSD

Peri

Dannyburnley

Dannyburnley

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

yeah i will be doing as i going to be getting WCUK to poweder coat my case YAY!!!! and then get some good paint job going on :) but thats not till mid next year for the moment my set up is alright :) bt yeah i do need to get it underwater..... i just love the way it all looks so little mess not alot of cables its AMAZING

i havent really done much to my ram TBH i have just up the hz from 1600 to 2000 :)
GPU = x2 EVGA GTX570 SC
Case = TJ07
HD = 90 OCZ SSD

Peri

Jacka

Jacka

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

i going to be getting WCUK to poweder coat my case

You sure?

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • 4,147 posts
Well done with your rig.it does look like 480's to me as well,eyesight is not what it was.:blink:
Think you will be tempted to upgrade them cards,by the time you get your TJ07.:-D

Andy

Dannyburnley

Dannyburnley

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

You sure?

Hopeing so wink wink wink nudge nudge hint hint :)
GPU = x2 EVGA GTX570 SC
Case = TJ07
HD = 90 OCZ SSD

Peri

underdog

underdog

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Nice Job Danny. Nice and neat. Pity bout

the lack of space for watercooling cards though.

B)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users