Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Finally!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Fletch_r21

Fletch_r21

• Members
  • 22 posts
Hi All

I have been a member on this site for a while now, so thought I would post pics of what I have so far now that it is picture worthy! :P. This isn't a WC Rig as of yet, have some components, but I am gonna keep buying what I need and then start when it all comes in.

Thought I would show you my current setup:

Spec:

Intel Core 2 Duo 5200 2.4GHz
4GB Ram
2 x WD 160GB Sata HD
Inno3D Geforce GTX465
Jeantech 1000W PSU
Coolermaster Storm Scout Case
Nvidia 3dVision
Phillips AMBX
3 x Xigmatek Fans (New Yesterday, so bottom picture the red fans have all gone)

Sorry about rubbish photos, not sure where my camera charger is!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Have Changed the red fans to 3 x Xigmatek 120mm Orange w/ White LED yesterday

Thanks for looking :)

Ta!

Fletch_r21

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
Hi Fletch o/.Nice desktop table and the chair looks cool.Think you will be glad to get it under water.
Look forward to your build.if and when it happens. ;)

Aandy

Skorchio

Skorchio

How much can i fit in this space, ow i can fit loads in this spa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,167 posts
Hello, very nice and clean :) There are some people on here that could take power cable management tips from you :)

Fletch_r21

Fletch_r21

• Members
  • 22 posts

Hi Fletch o/.Nice desktop table and the chair looks cool.Think you will be glad to get it under water.
Look forward to your build.if and when it happens. ;)

Aandy

Lol, thanks! :) Yeah definetly want to watercool it. To be honest I reckon I will take the WC components I currently own, and start a complete Scratch build case and WC it, to save any downtime on the machine I currently use.

Fletch_r21

Fletch_r21

• Members
  • 22 posts

Hello, very nice and clean :) There are some people on here that could take power cable management tips from you :)

Thanks very much! :), yeah I really did want to make it as neat as possible as I hate the sight of cables if I look through the case window.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users