Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dragon Age 2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

andybones12

andybones12

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
The trailer for the 2nd looks awesome.Wish all games looked as real as this,well that's not so far off i guess.:)
http://dragonage.bioware.com/

Andy

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts
looks good by trailer... cant wait till gameplay is actually like that in games

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
just hope bioware don't do what they did with nwn2 and kotor 2(i.e. pass it off to obsidian to develop).

if this is as good as the 1st one then I'll defo will be getting it, still got awakening and return to ostigar(sp?) to complete and get the 4 other dlcs(leliana's song, darkspawn chronicles, golems of amgarrak and witch hunt(not yet released tho ment to be 7th september but think thats america not europe. find out what happened to morrigan)

PAC-Man

PAC-Man

aka PierisC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
A guaranteed purchase for sure. DA is amazing.

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
I've pre-ordered it from ea store a few days back for £20.99 using a few voucher codes, just hope they don't try charging £34.99 for it in march when it's released.

for those thinking about getting this might want to get the pre-order in before january 11, have a look here

anyone here bought any digital download version from the ea store(well nearly all pc versions are digital down loads on there, I see only crysis 2 nano edition being a pcdvd version)?

is it easy to burn the game to dvd? when placing the order there's something about 30 days to download, what happens if you don't finish the download within 30 days? also being reading about 6month/12month limit to having the gaame available to to re-download.

p.s. going by my other posts not expecting any replies bar maybe spoon.

spoon

spoon

Level 10

• Members
  • 5,077 posts
Yep, I'm here.

Cannot really comment on DA as I never played the 1st part [about time?] but the trailer deffo looks promising.

I got few digital downloads from EA back when they had wicked deals on games, the downloader was a pain though :(

Just checked my account [registered in Nov 2009] and no sign of my purchased games... Thank god I got down downloaded in time.

/EDIT

I had to get EA Download Manager to be 100% sure they aren't there BUT they are! Still available to download 12 months after purchase ;)

My Blog => http://adriank.org

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts

Yep, I'm here.

Cannot really comment on DA as I never played the 1st part [about time?] but the trailer deffo looks promising.

I got few digital downloads from EA back when they had wicked deals on games, the downloader was a pain though :(

Just checked my account [registered in Nov 2009] and no sign of my purchased games... Thank god I got down downloaded in time.

/EDIT

I had to get EA Download Manager to be 100% sure they aren't there BUT they are! Still available to download 12 months after purchase ;)

TBH they should always be available to purchase, you've paid for an unlimited amount of downloads :)

And tell me about the forums dieing down, give it a couple of months and it'll be alive again :)

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
well now that the release is iminent(sp? and no jacka I'm not using a browser with spell checker :) ), how many here pre-orderd it or will be buying it? I pre-ordered from the ea store(not sure how much ea are charging for it as wouldn' show on my bank account for a few days) and from game(just incase ea decided to cancel my pre-order), got the ea one ready for pre-loading(downloading ready for unlocking come release day(friday), will be downloading it tonight after midnight due to the 30gb/month limit on my broadband weekdays between 8am-midnight) and the game one has been dispatched(so too late to cancel, will have to take it in for a refund or should I sell in on here?).

TheHowster

TheHowster

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
Play dispatched my pre-order today. Looking forward to it.
Posted Image

Bex "Hitatchi are piles of unreliable runny poo!"

fowler002

fowler002

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
I've been playing it for the past couple of days(15 hours or so into it now), I was out of the house when the game was unlocked(was 300 or so miles up in cumbria) and didn't get home till little before midnight on friday(left thursday night about 10pm). did get to playing it until 1am saturday morning as had to d/l and install a few of the sig edition and pre-order dlc content.

I need to return the copy from GAME. still no sign on my bank account online how much ea charged me for it, could be they're waiting till crysis 2 comes out(25th) as I ordered both together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users