Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Canon HF200 battery life with recording modes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mathewlisett

Mathewlisett

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts
ok the manual doesnt give much away which is why i need your help.

The battery life is stated as lasting up to 4 hours, but doesnt say in what mode and i need to know how long the battery life will last for in the recording modes such as xp+ and does the resoloution change with each recoding mode.
Originally Posted by Elemental_Dragon View Post
LEARN TO READ AND HAVE PATIENCE BOY!

~Bex

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts
Photography section maybe??

Mathewlisett

Mathewlisett

Level 10

• Members
  • 2,011 posts
well its a video camera, so although it does take snaps when you want to, i couldnt see it belonging in that section
Originally Posted by Elemental_Dragon View Post
LEARN TO READ AND HAVE PATIENCE BOY!

~Bex

Bentleya

Bentleya

Bentleya

• Members
  • 3,791 posts
Moved to the Photography section :)

I think the best way to find out is to try it yourself. Sit back and have a little play, battery life changes with temperature and other factors.

bigmp

bigmp

Level 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
The battery in my dslr was supposed to last around 500 photo's yet 4000 later it still hadn't run out. I used the thing alot for 3 weeks, and i was going away for a fortnight after that so i sat one day and tried to drain the battery.... took hours of hard work to get it flat.
Guess what i am trying to say is that the company has no idea what time the battery will last and they just try to give you a rough figure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users