Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Vietnam Expansion Pack BFBC2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Squirrel-666

Squirrel-666

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
On stage at the EA E3 press conference we announced a new expansion of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with a new take on a Battlefield franchise favourite, Vietnam. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam you get to enter the jungle warfare environment as either the U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA). The expansion pack contains 4 brand new maps built in Frostbite including the popular Conquest and Rush game modes as well as Vietnam specific weapons, vehicles, persistence, unlocks as well as new awards, achievements and trophies.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam will be available worldwide in Winter 2010 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC

lets hope they still have the music in the choppers and humvees like the original bf vietnam
Posted Image

Posted Image

clone

clone

Level 9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
Me to loved that game was fun driving along in the chopper with the music on i`ll get buying it for sure :)

*Alex*

*Alex*

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
i love battlefeild veitnam i cant wate for this =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users