Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

10XXT on 890gx OC tread.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
Oki becouse i came back after few years to AMD platform and have my new 1055T would like to share some exp from oc amd cpus. So far im at 3.8 and will run prime for some hours to check stability. So far 3d mark ventage went without any problems and wprime no errors. Any one can share exp with this type of cpus?

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

Always needs to be faster!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
4Ghz-4.2Ghz should be achievable on air - I've not got a great deal of overclocking experience with these chips though (I really should go learn some more with AMD tbh)

1055's multipliers: 14x normal, 16.5x turbo (if my info is correct) & should be alright up to 1.55V.

http://www.overclock...ad.php?t=596023 <=== handy guide

~Bex
PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"
Aaron : "TBH, a girl doing all that is a pretty perfect girl!"
Swift_Wraith : "could someone please check bex for a penis?"

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • 738 posts
Bex did stable to:

Cpu 2,8@3,8 with 1,39v
Nb 2,0@2,4 defoult v
Ram 1600@ 8-8-8-24 1,65v

Perform well and don need to go for mor right now. More up in performance i will get from ssd. Really recommanded cpu. for the price of 1055t you have almoust the same performance like 1090T. Its more easy to oc 1090t becouse you can almoust change only multi/ratio.

TheHowster

TheHowster

Level 10

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
The 1055T has the locked multi doesn't it, will be more difficult to overclock than the 1090T but saying that the 890fx chipset is meant to clock pretty well.
Posted Image

Bex "Hitatchi are piles of unreliable runny poo!"

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • 738 posts
my 890gx if good for oc and my fsb is 304x12,5. Max is 14. Black editions are more easy to oc becouse you oc by ratio x12-22 or soemthing.

Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon

Always needs to be faster!!!

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
Yeah - I'm interested in the 1090T - shall see what happens... if it does - I'll let you know ;)

~Bex
PERSONAL BESTS : E8600 @ 4.8GHz <thumb> E6750 @ 4GHz <thumb> QX9650 @ 4.4GHz<thumb> I7 920 @ 4.6GHz!

Skorchio : "when you turn that on your log on to windows sound should be "Hello ladies and gentelmen thank you for choosing elemental airways, we are now cruising at 36,000 feet""

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"
Aaron : "TBH, a girl doing all that is a pretty perfect girl!"
Swift_Wraith : "could someone please check bex for a penis?"

Wgizmo

Wgizmo

Level 8

• Members
  • 738 posts
Bex some for ya:

http://www.overclock...x6-10-t-oc.html

http://www.overclock...aircooling.html

reefer86

reefer86

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
its just as easy to acheive clock for clock with both. Tbh the 890fx chipset is more for those that want the better 850 SB. Apart from that there are no other improvements AT ALL. hell u can pick up a 850SB on a 790fx chipset.
My Rig.

Case : Corsair 800D
CPU : AMD X4 965 C3
Ram : 4Gb Crucial Tracers 1600 7-7-7-18
Motherboard : Gigabyte 790FXT-UD5P
Graphics : HIS 5870 - EK fullcover Block
Sound : XFI Titanium Pro
PSU : Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 750w
Storage : 80gb Intel SSD GX2 - 1Tb Storage
Cooling : Swiftech GTZ - EK 5870 FC Plexi -XSPC RS360 and XSPC RX120 - Xspc Res

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users