Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Loop Installed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Squirrel-666

Squirrel-666

Level 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
started doin this at about 1030 2day finally finished about 20 mins ago after taking my time and leak testing everything booted up fine and no leaks which i think is good for a newbie
1 problem thou do have a big air bubble and cant seem to shift it realli annoying me now:D
i can not bleed it thou as rad is upside down instead and bleed screw is at the bottom:blush:
leak test
Posted Image
front bay
Posted Image
side view
Posted Image
block
Posted Image
lights on and working
Posted Image
rad lite up
Posted Image
front (with big air bubble):blush:had no 3.25 drive bay so cut a square hole and fitted the fan controller on to an antec 900 drive bay converter:D
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,540 posts
looks like my parts are happy in there mate, well done :) looks very tidy!

should be proud of that job, extremely well done.

for the bubble, tilt the case around like a mofo, you'll get it out eventually :)

msimon

msimon

Level 6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
if you mean you have a big airbubble in the res this isnt a problem because reservoirs was invented by danger den to stop air bubbles to get into the loop.

the res outlet has a design to only suck non bubbled water, keeping the bubbles from entering, in your case it should have it just before the pump intake.

my front bay res has bubbles in it but never get in my loop because of its outlet design but quickly disappears within minutes.

hope ive helped buddy:D

matt correct me if im wrong

Squirrel-666

Squirrel-666

Level 7

• Members
  • 828 posts
cheers matt i am proud tbh with you i was pretty suprised i didnt get any leaks but worth it in the end and cheers mark nice advise i managed to get the huge air bubble out theres 2 smaller 1s in there but they dnt seem to move any where they just sit there and look bubbly lol nxt up is gpu if they ever relese a full cover block onli niggle i have is that the coolant states that its UV but with the uv LED it dont glow the tubing does thou
Posted Image

Posted Image

ezgonzo

ezgonzo

Level 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
congrates on your first wc build, its looking very tidy, alot more neater than my first wc build was so well done on a great looking build and i look forward to seeing more when you get that gpu underwater as well.

Squirrel-666

Squirrel-666

Level 7

• Members
  • 828 posts
cheers bud the card will go under water as soon as waterblock manufactures pull there finger out and design WBs for non reference design cards lol but cheers for the kind comments appreciate it :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts
they won't make a block for non reference cards, I'm trying to find a single VGA block for mine now.. going back to WC :P

Squirrel-666

Squirrel-666

Level 7

• Members
  • 828 posts

they won't make a block for non reference cards, I'm trying to find a single VGA block for mine now.. going back to WC :P

then guess if i wana watercool the card im gonna have to go for a 5850 lol could do the same thou
Posted Image

Posted Image

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts
pretty sure the EK universal will do it mate, been doing some research and with some nice ram-heat sinks will be happy under water with it :) will let you know when I get mine!

Squirrel-666

Squirrel-666

Level 7

• Members
  • 828 posts
ok m8 def let me now how it all goes and i might consider it myself :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

Mattmc91

Mattmc91

Level OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 3,540 posts
as said before, will do :P

how're the temps looking atm then?

Squirrel-666

Squirrel-666

Level 7

• Members
  • 828 posts
cheers guys i love it temps r realli good amd overdrive states its around 14c idle and 26 load with out an overclock but must say thanks to mattmc and msimon on here they helped me out on tubing and coolant n stuff to use and matt sold me some good stuff aswell cheers guys:Dand thank to bex who said dont get primochill
Posted Image

Posted Image

youwillneverknow

youwillneverknow

• Members
  • 9 posts
Look good :) Very suptle, I like it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users