Welcome to WatercoolingUK Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Scratchbuild Idea - Planning Stage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

craigr1982

craigr1982

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
So Redemption is finished and Monolith is maybe getting a little old in the tooth now...especially as I can't find Windows 7 drivers for my 3rd screen. :cry: :(

So I'm thinking of a new scratchbuild, based on the TJ07 design. Lower section for radiators and hopefully the uni-body design too.

Anyone who has a TJ07 please post any suggestions of improvements etc you would make.
Craigr1982
----------
Monolith - Asus P5KE-WiFi, Intel Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz, XFX GTX275, 22" TFT + 19" TFT, 12" TFT Case Mounted
----------
Redemption HTPC Scratchbuild - Zotac 9300 ITX, Intel Q9450, 4Gb G.Skill 6400, LG Bluray Drive, OCZ ModXstream 400W, 2x 1Tb Samsung, Windows 7 Home. 32" Toshiba LCD TV.

H4V0C

H4V0C

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Im not any help,as im in the middle of looking at new cases,but you can get a perspex pannel for the tjo7 that go's in place of the top grill,looks rather sweet.

spoon

spoon

Level 10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,077 posts
I thought that most people put radiators there? :-s

My Blog => http://adriank.org

H4V0C

H4V0C

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
most do,i however,may be going a little bit different to the masses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users